After installing your new kitchen, the only work left is decorating it, making it the best place to have the perfect time with your family. Is there a gap between the top of your cabinets and the ceiling that has you wondering what to do with it? Well, that space is sometimes used to decorate above kitchen cabinets. There are stylish solutions that include using them as a storage or display space without it becoming too cluttered. Take your decorating efforts to a new level and create a space that you would want to look at every day and the one you can also change if you are bored with the same look. Well, if you don’t yourself inspired, then here are some ways in which you can decorate above your kitchen cabinets without any problem!
- Take advantage of that extra space by making storage out of it. Thus you can keep items you don’t use that often in baskets or bins. If you are not going to access them daily, then cover them with a basket lid. This will keep them clean and dust-free. Adding an architectural structure to your kitchen cabinet to create elegant designs that function. Use your kitchen cabinet tops as a space to store things you have no room for. Get a set of matching baskets to create a uniform look and add a vertical divider to give the space an even more organized and clean appearance.
- Displaying a meaningful collection can do wonders to the aesthetics of your kitchen. If you enjoy collecting objects that are out of the ordinary, then hiding them in the basement is not the answer. You can instead display them in the kitchen, well unless the objects are terribly hideous, then yeah, keep in the basement! Find the right place to showcase the collection as it will be easier to look at, especially when you are entering the kitchen.
- Hang your vintage finds above your cabinets whether it is framed family photos, mirrors, small creation, or any other vintage baking tools. Space will adjust to the wall art of almost any kind, as it will make your kitchen look more charming.
- Bring in fake flowers or succulent! This might look old-fashioned and makes your kitchen look like the ‘80s. Nowadays, you can find realistic-looking faux plants that will bring a different vibe to your space. A little bit of green touch will keep the room looking fresh and clean, thus adding a few other arrangements on the counter.
- If you have a collection of figurines, fan, or anything in between, then it is better to place it above the kitchen cabinets.
Are you looking for the perfect company to get your kitchen cabinet installed? Then head to Best Assembly Pty Ltd in Melbourne, VIC.